Terms of Service
Imara GmbH & Co KG
Tübinger Street 47
UST ID: DE 23 75 21 776
Local Court Reutlingen HRB 3308
1. General Terms
- 1.1 The following terms and conditions of Imara GmbH & Co KG apply to all current and future business.
- 1.2 Terms and conditions apply to all business partners, commercial, independent or legal entities who enter into a business relationship.
- 1.3 Customers in terms of business are natural persons who enter into a business relationship without a commercial or independent professional activity
- 1.4 Customer within the meaning of the Terms and Conditions are both entrepreneurs and consumers.
2. Contract Agreement/ Disclaimer
- 2.1 The Contract offer is non-binding. Subject to alteration within reason.
- 2.2 By placing an order, the customer makes a binding intent to purchase the ordered goods.
- 2.3 If the consumer orders electronically, Imara GmbH & Co KG will automatically inform the customer about the receipt of the placed order. The confirmation of order does not necessarily constitute binding acceptance of the order, however, can be associated with the declaration of order acceptance. For example, a product order placed which no longer exists or is not in stock.
- 2.4 The contract between the customer and Imara GmbH & Co KG comes with the written acceptance of the contract offer with Imara GmbH & Co KG or upon receipt of the goods ordered by the customer.
3. Return policy
- 3.1 The consumer has the right to revoke the agreement of the contract made without reason within 14 days after delivery of the goods. The revocation by returning the goods. You can return products through a written request of return - for example, by letter, fax or email – calling or a short message is not sufficient enough. Deadline is sufficient to send the goods delivered or the request. This period begins with receipt of the goods and these instructions. The shipping costs will be reimbursed only for faulty or lack of Imara GmbH & Co KG supplies/content. The return or the return request must be sent to: Imara GmbH & Co KG, Tubingen Straße 47, 72127 Kusterdingen. The right of return from the consumer does not apply to all consumer products (for example, food products) or a damaged, worn or unsealed goods. If the consumer orders the goods electronically, the contract terms of ULTRA Saving Energy Products GmbH will be sent to the customer upon order request together with these terms and conditions per email.
- 3.2 Consequences of a return, in the case of an effective return, will affect the mutually received benefits and, if applicable, loyalty points. In the case of deterioration of the goods, compensation may be required. This does not apply however if the deterioration of the product(s) upon examination is due to damage or deterioration that would have been considered normal in a store. Incidentally, you can avoid having to pay any compensation by not using the goods andor refrain from doing anything which reduces their value.
4. Claims / Exchange / Return
- 4.1 Set up your query or complaint with Imara GmbH & Co KG, Tubingen Straße 47, 72127 Kusterdingen.
- 4.2 Take the goods that were received and that you would like to send back and put them in the original Imara GmbH & Co KG carton. Send the carton to Imara GmbH & Co KG back. Non-prepaid goods will not be accepted. If necessary, we will reimburse the postage.
- 4.3 If you wish to exchange goods, you should contact Imara GmbH & Co KG first.
- If one of the goods you ordered is not available, we reserve the right to send another product of equal quality and value for the same price. This offer is subject to the 14-day return policy of these goods. If you exercise your right of return, we will pay the cost of return.
6. Delivery / Retention of Ownership / Complaints
- 6.1 Orders and deliveries are only possible within Germany. If you want a delivery shipped abroad, we are obliged to help. Typically the delivery will take place via DHL.
- 6.2 When possible everything should be delivered in a single package. If an item you ordered is not in stock, delivery may be delayed by a few days in order for your package to be shipped complete.
- 6.3 Delivery dates are not binding and are subject to the timely delivery of our suppliers.
- 6.4 The expected delivery of goods with invoice are owned by Imara GmbH & Co KG until full payment of the goods are received. The usage rights are only transferred upon full payment of the purchase price. Reselling the delivered goods furthermore to another customer is not entitled until the full payment of the invoice from this contractual relationship is completed.
- 6.5 If Imara GmbH & Co KG fails to deliver the ordered goods for reasons that Imara GmbH & Co KG has no control over, particularly in cases of lawful situations, especially in strikes or lockouts, the customer will be given a reasonable extension, particularly in cases after the expiry of the grace period, the customer can withdraw from the contract. § 323 para. 2 BGB remains unaffected. Refund for the damage caused by delay can be requested in the case that Imara GmbH & Co KG acts with negligent fault. The maximum refund will be equal to the order value amount.
- 6.6 Complaints due to damage or incomplete delivery must be made immediately, but no later than within eight days from the date of delivery to the customer, in writing to ULTRA Energieprodukte GmbH.
7. Payment / Returns
- 7.1 The invoice amount is due 10 days after date of invoice without deductions. In case of default ULTRA is entitled Energy Products GmbH to suspend the provision of services of Imara GmbH & Co KG. The operator has to pay interest amounting to 8% above the base rate during the delay. The consumer has to pay interest amounting to 5% above the base rate during the delay.
- 7.2 The freight charges for Germany for an order to 25, - Euro is 5, - Euro. From an order from 25, - EUR delivery is free shipping to Germany.
- 7.3 For all other EU countries is the delivery charge is 8, - Euro.
8. Validity of prices / sales tax
- The prices mentioned on the Internet include the applicable statutory value added tax and VAT. Are subject to change.
9. Privacy, Confidentiality
- 9.1 The data required for business operations will be stored and may be passed in the context of order processing of our affiliates. The further use of your data for advertising purposes can be contradicted at any time by notifying Imara GmbH & Co KG. After receipt of your objection we will cease sending of advertising material including our brochure immediately.
- 9.2 Any personal data will be treated confidentially. This obligation shall continue even after termination of the contract.
- 10.1 If the delivered items have obvious material or manufacturing defects, including transport damage, please report of such defects immediately via Imara GmbH & Co KG or the Transport servies that have delivered the article. ULTRA energy products shall be liable only to the extent of intent and/or gross negligence. This does not apply to personal injury or claims under the §§ 1.4 Product Liability Act.
- 10.2 For errors that impair the usability of the product significantly, the customer has the right to request either a refund or a faultless product. Claims due to obvious defects will not be accepted following the completion of a written complaint/claim to Imara GmbH & Co KG if they do not appear within 10 days of product shipment. Imara GmbH & Co KG is entitled to refuse the request of the purchaser if the offer/proposal is at an unreasonable cost. If ULTRA Energy delivers a non-faulty item, the customer is obligated to return the faulty item
- 10.3 In the case that the product fails to improve despite two successive tests, the customer has the right to return the goods and receive a refund of the purchase price. Optionally, requiring the reduction of price of the product the customer. This right is beginning at the time, in writing, of the last failed attempt to correct the problem with Imara GmbH & Co KG. This must be further corrected within a deadline of one month. If defects are insignificant, than withdrawal is excluded.
- 10.4 The liability for consequential damages, to the extent permitted by law, is excluded and limited in the maximum case to the purchase price.
- 10.5 For entrepreneurs, the warranty period is one year from the date of delivery of the goods. For consumers, the warranty period is two years starting from the date of delivery.
- 10.6 The time of warranty commencement is dependent upon the proof of purchase (receipt, invoice, waybill, delivery etc.). Keep these documents in a safe place.
- 10.7 Claims for damages that are not based on an intentional and/or grossly negligent infringement of Imara GmbH & Co KG or its employees are excluded. The same applies for damages that are due to natural wear and tear, improper use or a lack of proper maintenance. If the damage is based on default or impossibility and no gross fault is caused by Imara GmbH & Co KG or its employees, then only compensation of the direct damages is owed.
- 10.8 To the extent to which the liability of Imara GmbH & Co KG is excluded or limited, this shall apply equally in favour of the employees of Imara GmbH & Co KG in the event that the purchaser brings a claim directly against Imara GmbH & Co KG.
- 11.1. Receipt and use of allsani loyalty points In allsani you get well written for various activities allsani loyalty points. To get credited for each full unreacted 1 Euro Amount 1 allsani loyalty point. You can also successful in our shop offered opportunities generated referrals (you inform a friend allsani and this buys out at allsani) obtained allsani reward points for registering with allsani and for subscribing the newsletter. When ordering the reward points will be credited upon successful completion of the order (after the end of the withdrawal period) in your account. In accounting payers will be credited after the end of the withdrawal period or to transfer input. In case of delayed payment or return of goods, the loyalty points will be omitted accounts. Please note that allsani loyalty points are not available immediately. To see how long your allsani loyalty points still valid are, they can be viewed at any time under "My Account", "My loyalty points". Generally you can begin collecting allsani loyalty points on your next order. Just use the action field "loyalty points" in your shopping cart.
- that the loyalty points and the created voucher expire after 6 months.
- that allsani loyalty points can be redeemed only with a minimum order value of 20,- €.
- 11.2. Value of a loyalty point allsani: An allsani loyalty point corresponds to a value of 1 euro cent.
- 11.3. Assertion: Accumulated allsani loyalty points can be accumulated only with a minimum order value of 20, - € and can be redeemed only as a discount on the further purchase of allsani products. allsani also has the right to close the loyalty points program without stating reasons as to why.Additionally transferring allsani loyalty points between individual users is not permitted. allsani loyalty points are not transferable. For further questions, please contact our customer service at your disposal.
- 11.4. Points Overview: Your allsani loyalty points can be viewed at any time under "My Account" after you have joined.
10. Warranty and liability
11. allsani Loyalty Program - Terms and Conditions
The allsani loyalty points program is aimed at registered allsani customers with a customer account and is valid only for direct online orders at allsani.com. Telephone or other orders placed can not be reimbursed for technical reasons.
12. Final Provisions
- 12.1 The law of the Federal Republic of Germany is applicable. The provisions of the CISG shall not apply. 11.2 Jurisdiction Tübingen
13. Provider identification
Imara GmbH & Co KG
Tübinger Straße 47
UST ID: DE 23 75 21 776
Local Court Stuttgart HRA 734064