General conditions for the trial membership
Trial members are for supporting members who want to test the club offer obligation free.
The trial membership is just like any other member of the forum for healthy lifestyles e.V. , it’s free and also includes no obligations. It can be canceled at anytime.
The offer of the association is only reserved for association members (members, associate members, trial members). That of which you can make use of, even if you are only a temporary member of the association.
The services and information of the association are offered to its members for free.
- Requirement for the membership is a registration on this webpage.
- The membership application can be revoked in writing (eg. Letter, fax email) within 14 days without giving reason. To ensure a successful withdrawal, please send your revocation in a timely manner. The revocation must be sent through one of the specified contact ways to the association.
- Within the application, the new member confirms, that these general membership conditions with the included data protection statements has been understood, taken note of and agreed to.
- Membership is free.
- All correspondences are usually done electronically, including the declaration of membership, newsletters and information.
- You have the right to unsubscribe to the delivery of the internal association newsletter and club information. We point out, however, that you can not be informed of club activities and possible access to special offers. For economic and human resource reasons, the association will dispatch mail only in exceptional cases.
- The membership can be terminated at any time free of charge. The cancellation does not involve any further obligations. If the membership is not terminated, the membership is extended at the end of the year for another calendar year. An automatic recording as a member of the supporter club or as full member will not occur. This would therefore need to be requested separately.
- Please note that the information you receive as a trial member will be adressed to club members, as you and may not be correctly addressed(as a trial member).
- Each Member acknowledges that their data will be stored electronically.
- Data of community members are processed or used within the club membership as contractual obligations (§ 28 para. 1 no. 1 BDSG).
- There is no disclosure of member information to third parties. Also, members are third parties in this sense, unless they are officials who work for the club or on your behalf as a part of their function.
- With the confirmation of these general conditions of membership, you agree that the information on data protection and the articles of association have been understood and accepted.